Our Weekend

Monday, January 12, 2015

We had such a low key, relaxing weekend. It was great to slow down a little. 


I pulled out my big girl camera for a quick little photoshoot with Leo. I'm so glad I did because this was the result.


Gah! He makes me smile. I took a similar pic of Vinny when he was Leo's age... 


It's pretty apparent from these pics who looks like who. Vinny is such a mini of his daddy and Leo is my mini. I love it and am so glad I can call them mine. Heart bursting! 

So, I'll be honest. Since having Leo we rarely go out to eat. One of the boys always needs some sort of attention or help, or there are tears or crabbiness and it's just not fun for anyone. Saturday, after the boys napped, we took a risk and went to the Olive Garden. Surprisingly they both were angels and we had a great lunch. I didn't feel rushed or stressed like I usually do when we all are out to eat. It was great. Maybe we can do this more often?

 
Chris left for a snowmobiling trip early Sunday morning which leaves me to single parenting this week. The last time I was doing this Leo was only 6 weeks old. This time things should be a tad easier since he's older now and sleeping through the night. Regardless, it's a tough job to be on 24/7 without any help or a break. So, send wine please. 

This week will be pretty low key. We will be getting ready for my BFF's wedding this Saturday. Vinny is the ring bearer so our wedding video has been on repeat as we are practicing his walk down the isle. I can't wait to see my little man in a tuxedo! He's going to be so handsome. 

Hope everyone had a great weekend as well!


No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger