It's a ... BOY!

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

We were so blessed with another beautiful boy!  On July 25th at 7:24 a.m. Leo Christopher Naselli joined our family and made us a family of 4!  Words cannot even express how much we love this little snug.










My c-section went incredibly well this time around.  I knew what to expect and I think that eased any nervousness I had.  It's weird having a planned c-section.  Being able to walk right into the OR this time and lie down on the operating table was a little odd and awesome all at once.   Having my makeup and hair done was pretty sweet.  No hot mess after hours of labor over here!

Recovery has been so much easier this time too.  I was up walking around and snapping pics hours after my c-section this time, which was unheard of with my c-section with Vinny.  My pain level was so much lower this time which meant I didn't need as much pain meds, being able to actually remember my recovery in the hospital this time.  With Vinny's c-section I was in so much pain and so drugged because of the pain that I barely remember much of my hospital stay. 


I couldn't wait to get home and start adjusting to a family of 4, but at the same time I was petrified to leave the hospital.  In the hospital there are less worries, you feel safe, can sleep when needed and most importantly, you have room service.  At home you are on your own.  And this time - with 2 kids.  Thankfully my in-laws were staying with us to help out for a while, but it still makes leaving the hospital scary in my book.

Leo is now 5 weeks old and we all are doing great.  Having 2 kids at home is no joke.  My free time has become non-existent, hence taking me so long to construct this post.  But, I love it nonetheless.  I'm so lucky to be able to spend every waking hour with these two boys.  I feel so blessed and am cherishing this time with my little family of FOUR!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger