30 Weeks

Wednesday, May 28, 2014




How far along?  30 weeks

Maternity clothes?
  Oh yes.  We are definitely good friends at this point.


Stretch marks?
  None - which makes me so happy and thankful. Hopefully I'll escape another pregnancy with none.


Sleep: 
It's not the greatest.  Between not getting comfy, staying up way too late editing, and not being able to sleep due to my mind never shutting off, I have huge bags under my eyes daily.


Best moment this week:
 
Again, so late on this.  So I'm answering in the now.  Best moment would be Monday afternoon.  After a lot of hard work between C&I we finished Vinny's DIY headboard for his big boy bed.  It looks so awesome - which is a separate post all together.

Miss Anything? 
My toes. 


Movement:
  Always - I love it.


Food cravings:
  I'm on the trail mix kick again.  I can't explain it.  And ice.  I love crunching ice, which I know is horrible for your teeth.  I was addicted to doing it while pregnant with Vinny also.


Anything making you queasy or sick:
  Nope!


Gender:
I'm going to say girl until the date he/she arrives given that this pregnancy has been so different.

 
Labor Signs:
  No.


Belly Button in or out?
  Out!


Wedding rings on or off?
  Off. 


Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Why isn't emotional wreck an option?


Looking forward to: 
Friday because it's mani/pedi day. 

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger