29 Weeks

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Late posting this, again.  It's beginning to be the story of my life these days.



How far along?  29 weeks

Maternity clothes?
  Of course.  I dare not to even try to squeeze in normal clothes (pants mostly) at this point.


Stretch marks?
  None - which makes me so happy and thankful.


Sleep: 
Sleeping good still until about 1:30/2:00 a.m.  Then it's toss and turn central for me.  A lot of facebook stalking happens at that point.


Best moment this week:
 
Since I'm answering in the now I'm going to have to say our maternity photo shoot with my good friend, Natalie.  It's always a good time when she photographs us. Vinny sported a bow tie and he was the handsomest thing on this planet.  I'm dying to see our pics.

Miss Anything? 
Sleep right now.


Movement:
  Always - I love it.


Food cravings:
  Chocolate milk this week. 


Anything making you queasy or sick:
  Nope!


Gender:
Still thinking girl.  I purchased a few headbands on Etsy last week to bring to the hospital - just in case we are dealt a girl.  Surprisingly, holding those tiny little headbands kinda makes me hope for a girl this time around. 

 
Labor Signs:
  No.


Belly Button in or out?
  Out!


Wedding rings on or off?
  Off.  Off.  So, so off.  I did something really dumb.  Since we were having our maternity photo shoot I wanted to wear my rings for the photos.  Can't blame a girl, right?  Granted, they have been off for a few weeks due to my swollen fingers/hands.  But, I managed to get them on easily enough and proceeded to our shoot.  That night there was no budging them off.  Sunday I tried everything - soap, lotion, Vaseline, Windex, preparation H, oil.  Nothing worked.  My fingers just seemed to grow and grow every time I tried something new.  By Monday my rings were so tight and wedged on that I couldn't even twist them.  They started cutting into my skin causing me to  bleed.  Sadly, I had to go to our jeweler and get them cut off.  I'm devastated.  I cried when they were cut.  I could still cry thinking of it.  But on the flip side I don't need my finger amputated and my rings can (and will) be fixed once baby no. 2 gets here and my swelling subsides. But, regardless, it's something nobody wants to have happen. 


Happy or Moody most of the time: 
I'm a mixed bag at this point.


Looking forward to: 
Memorial Day weekend, of course!  I can't wait to spend it with my little family.

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger