28 Weeks

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Oh man, I'm slacking.  I'm just about 29 weeks and I'm writing my 28 week post.  Well, better late than never, right?



How far along?  28 weeks

Maternity clothes?
  Yep, and loving it.  Comfort trumps fashion these days.


Stretch marks?
  None!


Sleep: 
I may have jinxed myself saying I'm sleeping like a rock in my last post.  The past few nights insomnia has set in, which of course leads to Esty purchases at 3:00 a.m.  Hopefully the insomnia ends soon or my checking account is going to suffer dramatically. 


Best moment this week:
  Since this post is late, again, I'm answering in the now.  I would definitely have to say Mother's Day.  It was such a nice and relaxing day spent with my boys.  They gifted me a new camera to boot! 


Miss Anything? 
Oh ya know, being skinny.


Movement:
  So much-all the time! 


Food cravings:
  This week it's been trail mix.  Random, I know.


Anything making you queasy or sick:
  Nope!


Gender:
I think I'm officially going to say girl.  Yep, that's what I'm going with.  Things this time around have been much different than my last pregnancy.   

 
Labor Signs:
  No.


Belly Button in or out?
  Out!


Wedding rings on or off?
  Off. 


Happy or Moody most of the time: 
I'm still on cloud 9 from receiving my new camera!  I've been lusting over it for over a year.


Looking forward to: 
My doctor appointment this Friday.  Hearing the heartbeat every time is so reassuring.

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger