27 Weeks

Friday, May 2, 2014



How far along?  27 weeks

Maternity clothes?
  Of course.  Thankfully all of my maternity clothes I had with Vinny fits right into the same season this time around. 


Stretch marks?
  Surprisingly - not one!


Sleep: 
I'm sleeping like a rock lately.  So much to the fact that I woke myself up a few times snoring! 


Best moment this week:
  Leaving work on Wednesday.  It meant I was officially on vacation until May 6th.  Words can't even express how much relief I felt walking out of the elevator.  See ya day job!


Miss Anything? 
I'm off to AZ for my annual girls trip so naturally I'm going to miss C&V so much. 


Movement:
  So much.  It's so reassuring to know we have an active baby in there!


Food cravings:
  Milk, golden oreos and more milk.  Seriously, let's buy a cow already.


Anything making you queasy or sick:
  Nope!


Gender:
  I have no idea.  It's killing me a little not to buy some gender specific clothes, that's for sure.


Labor Signs:
  No.


Belly Button in or out?
  POP - it's out.


Wedding rings on or off?
  Off. 


Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Happy but I definitely had my bouts of crying spurts.  My emotions are definitely getting the best of me lately.  Thank you hormones. 


Looking forward to: 
My girls trip to AZ, seeing the sun, laying in the pool and catching up on some sleep!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger