26 Weeks

Sunday, April 27, 2014



How far along?  26 weeks

Maternity clothes?
  Yep, and lovin' it.


Stretch marks?
  Zero!


Sleep: 
Definitely have my days with this.  Some days I feel like I can fall asleep standing up and others I feel like I can go for days without sleep.


Best moment this week:
  I'm late posting this, again. So my best moment last week was definitely on Friday after V&I got home.  We ate dinner, took a bath, put our pjs on and cuddled on the couch watching movies.  Such a perfect way to end a long, long week.


Miss Anything? 
My brain.  I feel like such a scatterbrain these days.  I can't remember anything for the life of me.


Movement:
  Absolutely.  There's so much of it.  I really don't recall V being this active when he was in my belly.


Food cravings:
  Milk, milk and more milk please!


Anything making you queasy or sick:
  Nope!


Gender:
  No clue!


Labor Signs:
  No.


Belly Button in or out?
  It's officially out.


Wedding rings on or off?
  Off. 


Happy or Moody most of the time: 
This week I've been a little crabby.  Working full-time, being a mom and wife is definitely taking it's toll on me. 


Looking forward to: 
Next Thursday - I'm going to AZ with my girlfriends for some much needed relaxation, sun, and girl time.

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger