25 Weeks

Monday, April 21, 2014



I'm a tad late on this one but 25 weeks nonetheless!


How far along?  25 weeks

Maternity clothes?
  Of course!  Comfort, comfort, comfort.  I learned my lesson a few weeks ago when I wore my normal work pants to work.  I was ready to go pant-less by 9:00 a.m. that day.


Stretch marks?
  Zero!


Sleep: 
I'm still tired.  The past few nights I haven't been sleeping good.  More so because my mind won't shut off.  I took a power nap in our sick room at work last week.  Seriously feels like first trimester all over again some days.


Best moment this week:
  Well, since this is late, I'm answering as of today, Monday.  Definitely Easter.  We had family from Chicago in town.  Easter has never felt like an actual holiday for us since we never get to spend it with family.  This year was a nice change. 


Miss Anything? 
Wine, sushi, seeing my toes.


Movement:
  All.The.Time.  I love knowing we have an active one!


Food cravings:
  Because of Easter I have consumed more Reese's peanut butter eggs than I should.


Anything making you queasy or sick:
  Nope!


Gender:
  Not a clue.  Not even a guess as to one gender over the other right now.  I'm straight down the middle.


Labor Signs:
  No.


Belly Button in or out?
  It's trying very hard to pop out. 


Wedding rings on or off?
  Off.  I could totally force them on but I fear I'll have to cut them off at this point.  Like when I was pregnant with Vinny, my hands are pretty swollen.


Happy or Moody most of the time: 
I'm a little in between. 


Looking forward to: 
This coming weekend.  All I have on the calendar is a pedicure.  It's going to be nice to have a weekend that's wide open.

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger