Hello? ... h e l l o ?

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hi.  Hello.  Or shall I say, helloooooo?

It's been a while huh?  And by a while I mean like almost 7 months since my last post.

Unbelievable.

I don't even know if anyone still follows me.  I wouldn't.  I could start to go on and on with the million excuses why I haven't blogged in so long, but nah.

A lot has happened in the last 6 months.  The highlights are as follows:

Vinny is now an 18 monther.

I left the comfort of my downtown law firm job of almost 12 years and got a new job in the 'burbs which is closer to home, pays more and allows me to spend more time with my family.

I made it through my busiest season of photography yet last fall.

We spent our first Christmas not traveling to Chicago.  Ohhh I could write a whole blog post on how nice it was to be home, not having to travel and staying in our pjs all day while drinking hot chocolate.

And we are expecting.  I'm currently 18 weeks pregnant!  Vinny is going to be a big brother in July!


Can you say holy thunder thighs?!  My gosh.  Lay off the Oreos girl.

I hope to be back on my blogging routine.  I've missed it.  There's so many bits and pieces of our lives that I wish I would have blogged so I could look back and read them over and over.  It might be a little late in the game to start a new year's resolution, but I've never been one to follow the rules anyways.  So here's to blogging again in 2014!  

2 comments:

Cora said...

So glad to see you back in my feed again & of course congratulations!

www.littlebabyseed.blogspot.com

Joi said...

Go easy on yourself, girl! You are gorgeous and are rocking that momma bod! I am so happy for you guys!

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger