Half Baked

Friday, March 14, 2014

Well hello there half way mark! 

While I sit and type I reminisce about the first half of this pregnancy part of me feels it went by super fast and another part feels it went by so sloooow.  Regardless, I made it.  WE made it.  She/he is half baked.  Only 19 more weeks until my cut date.  Let the countdown begin!

This time around I definitely feel and look bigger sooner than I did while pregnant with Vinny.  (click here for my 20 week belly shot my last pregnancy.) I'm trying to embrace it.  Even if that means trying to squeeze myself into non-maternity shirts still...

 



I almost get asked daily if we intend to find out what we are having this time around.  And, just like we did with Vinny, we are not going to find out the gender next week at our anatomy ultrasound.  It's funny how so many people can't believe we are waiting.  I get shocked faces, and, of course, everyone's 2 cents.

We are having a baby. I have a little miracle inside my belly right now. No matter if it's a boy or girl, it's going to be awesome.


I successfully designed a gender neutral nursery while I was pregnant with Vinny.  I don't have a doubt that I can't design another one.  And who says the closet can't be filled with clothes before baby girl/boy gets here?  Sure it won't be a closet full of blue or pink, but trust me, it will be filled.  Besides, who is to say I can't place a substantial order on www.gap.com while I'm still in the hospital recovering from my c-section? :)

Altho I didn't blog my first half of my pregnancy I do plan on answering the same questions as I did when I was pregnant with Vinny for the reminder of my pregnancy.  So, let's do this.


How far along?  20 weeks

Maternity clothes?  Here and there.  I definitely feel a lot more comfortable in maternity clothes.

Stretch marks?  None.  Lathering up daily with cocoa butter!

Sleep:  Yes please! 

Best moment this week:  Finally getting outside with Vinny to enjoy the sunshine and weather.  This seriously has to the be longest winter ever.  I cannot wait for it to be over. 

Miss Anything?  A nice glass of red wine would be ideal right now. 

Movement:  I started feeling baby girl/boy move about 2 weeks ago.  I love feeling all these little flutters, kicks and punches. 

Food cravings:  Taco Bell.  I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!

Gender:  Not an idea.  Altho I had my first dream about this little peanut the other night. I dreamt she was a girl! 

Labor Signs:  No, thankfully.

Belly Button in or out?  Still in, huge and wide. 

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time:  I'm generally happy.  Altho I have been more sensitive this pregnancy.  The littlest of things make me cry or scream.

Looking forward to:  The weekend.  It 's been a long week at work. 

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger