22 Weeks

Sunday, March 30, 2014




How far along?  22 weeks

Maternity clothes?
  Yes, of course.  Altho I am wearing a lot of my cardigans that aren't maternity.


Stretch marks?
  Not one.


Sleep: 
Sleep has been great.  Altho I'm getting up once a night to either pee or chug a huge glass a milk.


Best moment this week:
  A surprise visit from family Thursday night.
 


Miss Anything?
  Missing out on purchasing and wearing all these super cute spring/summer clothes. 


Movement:
  For sure.  We have a kicker in there.  I love watching my better while he/she is kicking.  So surreal. 


Food cravings:
  I'm not a huge sweet person, but I crave anything sweet.  I did when I was pregnant with Vinny too.  I need to knock it off since my glucose test is fast approaching!


Anything making you queasy or sick:
  Nope!


Gender:
  Nobody knows and won't for another 17 more weeks!


Labor Signs:
  No.


Belly Button in or out?
  In but I think it's thinking of poking out soon.


Wedding rings on or off?
  On


Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Happy!


Looking forward to: 
Nesting.  I am actually starting to a little now.  Today's project: organize/clean out nursery #2 closet.  

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger