I Love You

Monday, August 19, 2013

It's three tiny words.  But it's something that is not only so important to hear, but to feel. 

I grew up in a family where these words were hardly ever said.  There were no I love yous, no snuggles, no tickle fights, no kisses and no hugs.  I knew my parents loved me, they just never showed it physically.  Now some would say this is weird.  Heck, I think it's weird!  But while growing up, I never knew any different.  I thought this was the way every childhood was. 

Then I started dating Chris.  Obviously, with the last name Naselli, he comes from an Italian family.  And there's no other type of family that's more in-your-face touchy feely and loving than an Italian family.  There were an abundance of hugs, kisses and I love yous.  My personal bubble was invaded.  And I liked it.

These three tiny words pass my lips so many times a day.  I shower Vinny in kisses, hugs and I love yous daily.  I don't want him to grow up in a house where those words are never said.  I don't want him to feel that he can't cuddle, hug or tell me his feelings. Those three words will be said and he will know and feel how much we love him. 
 

Park 8.9.13-014

Park 8.9.13 10

Park 8.9.13 9
Park 8.9.13-006
 
Park 8.9.13 4

Park 8.9.13 19

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger