Reality Check

Thursday, July 11, 2013

I'm home from a lovely 2 weeks spent with family in hot, humid Florida (my hair hates Florida fyi).  It was so nice to get away.  Even nicer to not have to go to a day job that I hate everyday.  And the best was I got to be with Vinny 24/7.  However, we missed Chris and Tiko like crazy.  Chris was in Canada on his annual fishing trip so he couldn't make the trip with us.  But with an exuberant amount of photos and videos I sent him daily, he practically felt like he was with us. 

It's back to reality now.  Altho I do love me some vacation, I love coming home even more.  There's not like your family, your own bed and a routine in my book. 

I have well over 1,500 photos uploaded from our trip.  Way too many favorite memories and images captured to count.  I've never loved being behind the camera as much as I did over the last 2 weeks.  I've decided I want to be a professional vacation photographer when I grow up.  Hired to come on your vacation with you and document it.  {dreaming}

Here's a peek at some vacation fun.  If you follow me on instagram {court5}, then you've already seen most of these.







 

 



 

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger