Put it in a Frame

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Remember when I was outfit planning for our family photos?  Well, I changed it up a tad and am sooooo happy with the results.  I just received my photos from our family session and they seriously brought me to tears.  I couldn't love them more.  My lovely and ohhh so talented friend, Natalie, is truly the best.  I owe her a hundred free sessions of her family to repay her for caputuring our family so perfectly. 

I'm absolutely obsessed with these images and have already ordered oversize prints to plaster all over our home.  Ekkk! 



















2 comments:

kellyhicks said...

Adorable photos and adorable family!! Vinny is so cute!

Joi said...

These are great! I lOVE the one where you can just see your feet but V has the biggest grin!

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger