I feel like there are so many things I want to post about that has happened, but typing out all those posts sound exhausting. So we'll just skip to the now.
The now consists of:
- Deciphering what we are all wearing for family photos this Sunday. Normally I have this picked out weeks in advance. I totally dropped the ball on this one. It's giving me anxiety just thinking about it. A trip to the Gap is in store for me today.
- I just learned how to use icloud. Yes, I realize I'm like the last person in the world to jump on this bandwagon.
- Instagram has killed my blog. It's so much easier for me to snap a pic of my daily doings and happenings vs. blogging them. It makes me happy and sad all at once. I love Instagram. I love documenting life by photos. But I miss blogging. Lately there has just been no time to construct a blog post. I've been so
- Seriously considering this whole baby #2 thing. Like, for real. Two kids under 2. Am I nuts?
- I'm normally a planner. I love having something to look forward. Jotting down a list with pen and paper excites me (it's the little things, people). With that said you would think I'd be in full birthday planning mode for Vinny's first birthday party in August. But, nope. I haven't even started. We selected a date and that's as far as I got. The thought of decor, DIY projects and food prep makes my head spin. Who wants to be paid to plan this for me? Any takers?