Ripped in 30: Week 1 Review

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Guys.  I did it!  I finished week 1 of Jillian's Ripped in 30.  *Patting myself on the back*

So here's my week 1 review.

It's actually pretty basic.  The moves were pretty simple.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I was sweating and huffing and puffing throughout the workout.  It definitely gets your heart rate up and you feel the burn.  I felt like week was one do-able.  I didn't mind doing the workout daily and I actually looked forwarded to it.  Like the 30 Day Shred, Jillian is super annoying.  So, as I said before, crank up your 50 Cent, Luda or Tupac and get sweating.

Overall I enjoyed week 1.  Last night was my last night doing it and I made it through the entire workout without stopping to take a break or catch my breath.  I'm ready to begin week 2 tonight and am looking forward to a new challenge. 

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger