MishMash

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

  • Oh life.  I wish you weren't whizzing before my eyes.  Days go by so quickly and before I know it weeks have gone by.  I looked at Vinny this morning as he was drinking his bottle and couldn't believe how old he looked.  He doesn't resemble a baby to me anymore.  And that makes me sad.  I mean, he stands in his crib now.  Make this stop!  Where did my baby go?


  • I attended my photog workshop a few weekends ago and it was ahhh-mazing.  I learned so much and am so fired up.  I cannot wait to get my hands on some newborns to start building my portfolio.  Here's a few pics I took from my weekend.


 
  • I leave for a girls weekend in Arizona in exactly 2 weeks from today.  I'm so excited about my trip and cannot wait to bask in the sun with a vodka lemonade in hand.  This mama needs a break.  Altho, I'm having some major anxiety leaving Vinny for 4.5 days.  Granted, he will be with Chris...still...I hate being away from him.  But I keep reminding myself that I will come home refreshed and an even better mama. 
  •  
  • I took a "rest day" from my Ripped in 30 workouts and it turned into almost a 2 week break.  To say I'm angry at myself is an understatement.  Tonight's workout is going to hurt.  Like really really bad.

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Beautiful photos! I follow Jessica's FB page, so I saw you in one of the photos from the workshop! :) Jealous!!

If you need a newborn to start building your portfolio, I'm actually due in about 2.5 weeks (most likely 3, if he follows in his sisters footsteps). Give me a shout if your interested and we can work something out:)

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

The hurt just means it is working! Good luck!

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger