Hoppy Easter

Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy 1st day of April!  I can't say it feels like spring quite yet in Minneapolis.  I'm bundled up in my sweater and scarf today.

Easter came and went so fast.  I think it's safe to say that once you have kids the holidays are a billion times more fun.  Next year is going to be a hoot with a toddler!  I can't wait! 

Saturday evening we took Vinny to see the Easter Bunny at the mall.  I was scared he'd lose his cool and scream like mad.  But, he loved the bunny.  Smiles were thrown out everywhere.  $26 bucks and 6 pixelated pictures later and we were on our way.

I obviously couldn't stand the horrible quality of the mall pics so I had to snap my own version of Vinny's Easter pic.



Did you just die?  Because I did.  He's seriously going to hate me for this when he's older. 

And if you follow me on Instagram (@court5) you have already seen this one.

 
Ahhh that face. 
 
I really need to purchase a tripod.  Or schedule another family session.  These self iphone family pics are getting old. 
 
 

2 comments:

Cora said...

Yes, I just died right along you! Precious!

Joi said...

He's such a cute little bunny!

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger