First Overnights

Friday, April 5, 2013

First, I just have to say thank you ladies for your sweet comments on my last post.  It means so much to me.  I'm so glad I'm not alone in this struggle and that there isn't a secret out there that everyone is keeping from me.

I had a rough time dropping Vinny off at daycare school this morning.  I may or may not have shed a tear or two.  As soon as I get off work today I'm heading "up north" for a photography workshop all weekend.  I won't get to see my man again until Sunday afternoon.  This is my first overnights away from him.  Hold me and cue the tears!! 

I can cross off one of my 2013 photography goals which I declared here.   The workshop I'm taking this weekend is dedicated to newborn photography.  I shot my first newborn a month or so ago and fell in love with newborn photography.  So much.  To the point where I think I would like to specialize in newborn photography.  Bold statement, right?  Of course I would still shoot families, etc, but I'd like to make newborns 'my thing.'

I even have a vision of having my office and studio in the basement of our home.  Have sessions straight out of my basement.  It would be so ideal.  Granted, these are big dreams.   But definitely something to work towards!

Here's a sampling of my first newborn shoot with Sam.  Isn't he adorable?   Holy baby fever!


 
 
Have a lovely weekend! 

4 comments:

kari said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joi said...

Those are beautiful pictures!

xo

Vanessa said...

Such a beautiful and cut post.:-)
I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger