Shredding and Going Strong

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I did it.  I made it through an entire week of my 30 Day Shred.  There were a few days where I didn't think that would actually happen.  And there were a few days where I just didn't want to.  Luckily the workout is only 20 minutes and that is what keeps me going.  Who can't spare 20 minutes out of their day?  I don't want to half the time, but once I complete my workout I am always refreshed and so glad that I got it over with.  The hubs set me all up in the basement so I can jump, squat and crunch til my heart's desire with nobody watching.  (I secretly hated when the hubs would watch me jump around like a lunatic in front of the tv.)

I did not take a before photo - I totally should have.  But, I can tell there has been a change and difference in my body in just one week.  I feel stronger and more fit.  My stomach is changing.  There is a lot of change that still needs to happen, but it's a start.  It's better now than it was a week ago and that, my friends, is a victory in my book.  One step closer to putting on a bikini.

Jillian is annoying as hell.  So if you intend on doing any of her videos, mute her ass and crank up the tunes. 

I did however skip yesterday's workout because I was too busy capturing this...


Did you melt into a little puddle beneath your computer like I just did?  This boy.  Oh this boy.  I could stare at this photo forever.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my god that's one of the cutest I've seen in a while! So precious.

And way to go with Jillian! I lasted three whole days. Three. Apparently I cannot spare twenty minutes out of my couch time to go on a date with her.
Just doesn't happen...

DecorandtheDog said...

Nice work! I like the Ripped in 30 better. They are basically the same but for some reason I prefer the Ripped. I want to hate Jillian but I also need people to yell at me while I exercise. I have this kettlebell DVD and the lady tells me it's okay to take breaks. NO IT'S NOT. :P

Chris | Team Sea-Squared said...

Aww, thanks Erin :)

I'll have to try out Ripped in 30!

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger