Shredded & Ripped

Thursday, March 28, 2013

On Monday I started level 3 of Jillian's 30 Day Shred.  Gah.  It's ridiculous.  I mean, jumping jacks with weights?  Is she trying to kill me? 

I'll be honest, I don't love level 3.  And not because it's hard.  I can do hard.  I'm not scared of hard.  I actually welcome hard.  Maybe it's boring to me?  So I have "phoned it in"  a few times like Jillian recommends we don't do.  I'm to the point where I'm over it. 

I didn't take a before photo.  I'm certain you don't want to see my post-baby stomach.  But, I can tell that I'm shrinking.  I'm getting stronger.  I feel stronger.  My arms are more defined.  My stomach is getting firmer. 

Since I knew I was over the Shred, I started Jillian's Ripped in 30 on Tuesday. 


It was a good choice.  I enjoy this workout a billion times more than the Shred.  Granted, I'm only on week 1.  Maybe it's because the exercises are different and it's something new.  Whatever it is, it's keeping my attention and I actually look forward to pressing play.

Today my legs, arms and abs are so sore.  Thank you Jillian for kicking my butt when all I want to do is punch you in the throat.  I am going to take before pics tonight.  Once my body transforms into Jillian's in 4 weeks I'll post my before and after pics for all to ogle at. 

3 comments:

LacyLouise said...

I cant wait to see pics! I plan on starting Jillian soon Ive heard good things

Cora said...

I've been looking for an alternative to running on the treadmill everyday. Thanks for the recommendation, I've heard amazing things about her DVDs!

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

I have done one of her videos and she is no joke! Good luck :)

Hope you have a great day!

xx

Kelly

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger