We Are THAT Family

Monday, February 11, 2013

This boy.  His laughs are music to my ears. I only wish I could make him do it.

Now don't get me wrong.  I can get him laughing.  And the smiles - piece of cake.  I take pride in being able to get those big opened mouth, eyes brighter than the sun, smiles out of him.  But the big belly laughs that make you start cracking up also?  That's all the hubs.  Vinny thinks the hubs is hilarious.  All C has to do is bust out a fake laugh, make any sort of noise, or do a little dance and he has Vinny laughing uncontrollably.  When I try to do the same, I get nothing out of Vinny. 

Maybe I'm not as funny as I once thought?   



Last weekend the weather was supposed to get ugly.  Winter storm Orko was heading our way and I couldn't have been more excited.  Being snowed in, with my family, fireplace on, watching the flakes fly, drinking hot chocolate was all that was on the agenda. 

But, Orko failed us. 
We weren't snowed in. 

So we dressed in our red and black Valentine's Day gear and headed out for a sushi date instead. 

Yep, we are totally that family. 


4 comments:

Ashley said...

Vinny is absolutely precious! I love his outfit so much!

Joi said...

Dave gets Theron to crack up, too!

katie ridings said...

aww that little outfit is adorable :)!!

Freckles Chick said...

Aww y'all are too adorable. Stop it, just stop it.

Our V-Day was a sushi date for 3 too!!!! Though we weren't as cutely color-coordinated as you guys. Someone wore red socks w/ purple pants & got food in her hair (it was not one of my better looks....).

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger