The Drop Off

Monday, February 4, 2013

So.  I did it.  He's there. 
I dropped off Vinny at daycare school this morning. 
Right after snapping this pic of him.
 
 

Him in that hat makes my heart burst into a million little pieces.  I can't get enough. 

When I dropped him off he was loving up one of the teachers.  He was giving out his best smiles without even making her work for them.  My neighbor left me a sweet message this morning letting me know that when she dropped off her daughter, Vinny was laughing, smiling and so happy.  That makes this a TAD easier. 

I managed to walk out without shedding a tear.  My eyes were full of them but I managed not to let one fall.  That is until I got into my truck.  My drive in to work was a little blurry from the tears.

But I know he'll have a blast today.  He's in good hands.  I'm seriously counting down the hours until I can go scoop him up. 

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Just came across your blog! Vinny's hat is SO cute!! I bet he's having a great time at school today!

Little Baby Seed said...

Love the blog :) Where did you get that hat!? Going back to work sucks, when I went back I cried the whole day, like hyperventilating bad. Hang in there, it gets better!

Chris | Team Sea-Squared said...

Thanks!! I got it from the Gap - on clearance for ... wait for it ... $4.99!! This hat is the ONLY reason I don't want winter to come to an end.

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger