Teacher Gifts

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day lovebugs! 

How did Valentine's Day turn into a day to give gifts to teachers?  Anyone?  I initially was not going to give Vinny's daycare teachers anything for Valentine's Day.  As a kid I don't remember my mom whipping something up for me to give my teachers.  But, I don't want to be that parent who arrives at his Valentine's Day party empty handed.  So, I whipped up these little hand sanitizers, tossed them into a gift bag with a cute notepad and viola.  Teacher gifts DONE.

Easy peasy. 














5 comments:

LacyLouise said...

SO cute:)

Ashley said...

Such a cute and practical gift! I bet they loved it.

Laura Darling said...

Such a cute gift! I wish I was his teacher! :)

katie ridings said...

Those are really cute!! Good idea!!

Freckles Chick said...

Filing this away for next year's V Day teacher gift, freaking love it!!

And agreed, I don't remember giving teachers anything when I was little. My mom confirmed this during our last convo. Damn you, Pinterest!!

xoxo

P.S. Am so late on this but just want to say thanks so very much for your kind words on my breastfeeding post. I heart you to pieces, friend.

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger