Must Haves

Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy Monday!  How is it Monday already? 
 
I want to share with you a few of my favorite things.  I consider these must haves.  I don't think I'd be able to survive without them. 
 
L'Oreal BB Cream. 
BB Cream.  Also known as “beauty balm or blemish balm."  It boasts soothing & skin repairing qualities as well as gives immediate coverage.  It reminds me of a tinted moisturizer + concealer + UV protection.  This stuff is amazing.  If you haven't jumped on the bandwagon yet, you're truly missing out.  My go to BB Cream is this one by Loreal.  It seriously is all I use on my face now.  No powder, concealer, etc.  Just this. 
 

 



Suave Dry Shampoo
I used to be the girl who washed, dried, straightened and styled her hair every.single.day.  Then I got lazy pregnant and that all stopped.  I started off with washing it every other day.  That turned into every two days.  And now, I wash my hair twice a week.  It's all made possible with dry shampoo.  My hair is 110% healthier from not washing/straightening it daily and I have cut my time in front of the mirror in half. 


Aveda Blue Malva
While we are on the subject of hair I have to mention my newest love.  Aveda's Blue Malva shampoo & conditioner.  Recently I tried a new stylist and she suggested I try this combo.  I've always had a weird obsession with shampoo and conditioner.  I always purchase a new kind to try and within weeks I am bored with it and buy a different kind.  The cabinet under my sink is stocked with just about every brand under the sun.  But since trying Blue Malva, it's all I use and love.  Blue Malva adds silvery brightness to gray hair, and neutralizes brassiness in chemically-treated hair and all shades.  Which means it keeps my blonde bright and pretty.  Not to mention it smells ridiculously good.  Blondes trust me - you need this. 






Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
There's nothing more I hate than looking in the mirror to see that my eyeshadow has creased.  With this, you'll never ever have that problem again.  I've tried a few other eyeshadow primers and Urban Decay one is my favorite.  The tube lasts forever and, in my opinion, is worth every penny.  And for the days when I don't wear eyeshadow I just dab a little of this primer on for coverage.





Essie Nail Polish
Need I say more?  I used to be an OPI girl but a few years ago I made the switch to Essie and haven't turned back.  I've been wearing armed and ready for the past few weeks and have received so many compliments.



Seche Vite
This is the only top coat you'll ever need.  It dries so fast and gives off the perfect amount of shine.  I attribute my at-home manis lasting a week because of this top coat.  Once you try it, you'll never use anything else - I promise.


3 comments:

Erin said...

Okay I have been debating this BB craze for awhile now because it seems too good to be true. But I guess you sold me since this seems like one you can find at the drugstore yes?

And TWO times a week? Are you serious? You could probably squeeze droplets of grease out of my hair if I did that.

Joi said...

I need some BB cream for sure!

LacyLouise said...

I have heard so much about this BB cream- looks like Target will be on my lunchbreak run tomorrow...

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger