Journaling

Monday, February 4, 2013

Target is killing my wallet lately.  They have the cutest everything.  Walking out of there spending less than $100 feels basically impossible.  Agree?  Or am I just a sucker for cute things?

While I was there scooping up a few Valentine's gifts for Vinny, I snagged these two journals and cute planner. 


I'm not a journaler.  I don't have a diary.  I had no clue what I was going to do with these journals.  All I knew is that they were cute and I wanted them.

So after bringing them home I decided what I'd use them for.  Journals.  (Duhh, that's what they are!)  But instead of journaling for myself, I'm going to journal for Vinny.  I want to document his milestones, quirks and daily memories.  Fill up these books with so many memories that can be shared and remembered forever. 

One day, when he's older, I plan giving him these journals in the hopes that he'll appreciate and love that I did this. 

 

I wrote my first entry last night.  And, man, it felt so good to actually WRITE!  All too often we are behind our computers/phones typing on a daily basis.  Eventho I can't stand my handwriting, it feels and looks so much more personal.  Even therapeutic.  I only wish I would have started this months ago.  But, I suppose there's no time like the present.  

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger