Half a Year

Monday, February 25, 2013


Six months old.  Half a year down.  I can't even stand it.  How is Vinny 6 months already?  I know I say it over and over, but I seriously feel like I just had him.  I probably will be saying that when he's 8 too.

This last month has easily been my favorite.  Vinny is changing so much daily.  He's so happy all.the.time.  I swear he constantly has a smile on his face.  Especially when Chris is in the room.  Vinny thinks he is the funniest thing in the world.  I wish I could make him laugh and smile half as much as Chris can.  And I'm sure Chris wishes Vinny would snuggle him and sleep in his arms like Vinny does for me.  So there.  We are even :)

Vinny is starting to sit up on his own.  He needs a little guidance because the minute you think he has it down, he tumbles over face first.  He is just like his mama and still cries when whatever it is that he's eating is gone.  He prefers to stand over sit.  Just like his mama, he starts shaking his booty when he hears music.  He has a great set of lungs and makes himself crack up when he screams.  He's still mesmerized by Tiko and kicks his legs and waves his arms whenever Tiko comes over to give him a sniff or kiss.  He's starting to scoot backwards and I feel like crawling is on the horizon.  Slow down boyfriend!

The last 6 months has been the best months of our lives.  I love watching my little man grow and change.  I'm so excited for what's to come.  Seriously blessed. 

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger