Nursery Tour

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

This post is LOOOOOONG overdue!  But I'm so excited to finally share Vinny's nursery with you!

Because C&I were team green, designing a gender neutral nursery gave me quite a challenge.  I started with the wall color.  I knew I wanted the walls grey.  I have a mad obsession with grey and so many colors compliment it.  Then I ordered my custom made black and white striped curtains (because I can't even sew a button on - pathetic, I know).  I saw them on pinterest and NEEDED them in the nursery. After that I stumbled on my You are My Sunshine piece of art and knew I needed to incorporate it also.  From there I just added pieces here and there that I loved and prayed it would all look good together!

I have also added these photos to the Nursery tab of my blog.  I will update the tab with my source list once it's complete.

Enjoy!














8 comments:

Joi said...

It's gorgeous! I love that perfect gray + that boyish chevron blanket!

LacyLouise said...

obsessed! Where is the owl from??

Jill said...

I love it! Very cute and well done. Love the wall color and those photos of him... how sweet!

Chris | Team Sea-Squared said...

The stuffed owl? Pier One!

Chris | Team Sea-Squared said...

Thanks!!

Chris | Team Sea-Squared said...

Thanks lady! I totally could have over chevroned his whole room. I can't get enough!

Becca said...

I NEED that yellow night stand. Where did you get it!?

Chris | Team Sea-Squared said...

I got it from Homegoods. It was actually teal and I spray painted it yellow. They have a bunch of cute, fun night stands!

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger