365 Days in Photos

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I love me some Instagram.  LOVE.  In fact, it's safe to say it's a bad addiction.  Maybe it's the photographer in me, but I love documenting life with photos and sharing them.  And I love following my friends who do the same.  Whether it's a new scarf I'm wearing or a silly face Vinny is making - consider it Instagram'd.

On January 1st I began a fun photo challenge.  365 days of Vinny.  Each day I will take a photo of Vinny and upload it to Instagram, documenting it with my hashtag: #thedailyvinny.  I take a photo of Vinny on my iphone pretty much daily so why not do the challenge.  I know I'll love looking back his growth over the next year.  I stole the idea from the ever so talented DrewB and just loved watching her Kennedy grow over the last year.

I'm happy to say I have not missed a day.  Granted it is only day 15.  I know I may miss some days here and there but I won't beat myself up over it. 

Are you participating in any photo challenges in 2013?  Tell me about them!

If you’d like to follow me on Instagram my username is court5.

1 comment:

LacyLouise said...

Obsessed with your new layout!!! Who did it? and I can finally follow you!:)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger