Victory is Mine

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

HUGE victory today.  HUGE!  I'm wearing my regular work pants!!  My work pants that I sadly stopped wearing somewhere around 16 weeks into my pregnancy.  I tried on these pants a few weeks ago and I couldn't button them.  Today, for shits and giggles, I decided to try again.  And, to my surprise, they buttoned!  They are a tad snug around the waist, but everywhere else they fit perfectly.  I still can't believe I'm wearing them.  I've been wearing nothing but leggings to the work the last month.

I definitely still have some work to do on my post-baby body.  I'm not where I would like to be just yet.  But, every week I'm starting to feel better and better about myself.  I don't own a scale (on purpose) so I don't know if I'm close to my pre-pregnancy weight yet.  I kinda doubt it.  I get frustrated with myself at times because the weight isn't coming off as fast as I would have liked it to.  But I have to remind myself that I had a c-section and my appendix removed 4 weeks after my c-section.  So, my body needed a little extra time to heal.  Or maybe that's just an excuse I give myself for it taking so long.  ;)

Today I'm just relishing in the victory that I'm wearing my normal work pants.  And heels.  And a polka dot sweater.  Today is a good day.

{instagram: court5}

1 comment:

LacyLouise said...

Yay good for you lady! Now how did you do it? Mine are still 4 inches from buttoning hahaa

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger