ReinBEER

Friday, December 21, 2012

Yesterday was my day off.  I love my days off spent with Vinny.  I crave them and when they arrive I soak up every second with him.  Yesterday was no different.  Except for the fact that he slept until 7:30!  Sleepy boy.  He normally goes to bed around 8/8:30 p.m. and wakes up at 6:00 a.m.  As I was patiently waiting for him to wake up, I didn't know what to do with myself.  I never have this kind of time on my hands.  Did I want to shower?  Catch up on laundry?  Clean the house?  Wrap Christmas gifts?  My options were endless.  Instead I decided to whip up some reinbeer!  There are two men in my life who I was struggling with find gifts for.  I figured what guy doesn't love beer?  Perfect.  Done and Done. 

I'm not a crafty person so this was huge for me.  I managed to work a hot glue gun for the first time in my life and walked away with only one burn to my forearm. 



I have to admit - they turned out pretty darn cute.

Go on.  I know you totally want to make some now. 

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger