15 Weeks Old

Friday, December 7, 2012


Look! I'm actually keeping up with my weekly photo shoots with Vinny.  *Patting myself on the back* 

Vinny is 15 weeks old and is getting so big.  He's so strong and such a handsome little baby.  Although, I might be a little biased :) 

This face makes my heart burst into a million little pieces.
 


He's absolutely fascinated by Christmas lights! So, of course, it gave me inspiration for a photo op.



***I realize lights are hot and are a danger to babies. The lights were plugged in for literally 2 minutes and were not hot. I would never endanger my baby just to get "the shot".***

1 comment:

LacyLouise said...

I got the light pic from you:) hahaa obv yours came out gorgeous and Landon had the lights in his mouth so dont worry about the endangering comment hahaha

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger