Surviving

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I have survived.  I am surviving. 

My first day back to work was last Friday.  I honestly thought I'd be a puddle of tears leaving Vinny in the morning.  But, surprisingly, I wasn't.  I think it's because I knew he was going to be with his daddy all day.  That makes this whole going back to work thing a lot easier on me.  I got in at 7:00 and by 9:00 I was ready to pack up and head home to see my boy. 

Yesterday was a lot easier than Friday.  I missed him, of course.  Like crazy.  But, with jumping right back into the piles of files on my desk my day goes by pretty quick.  Before I know it, it's 3:00 and I'm heading home.   Since Thanksgiving is this week I only have a 2 day work week.  Three and half more hours to go.  Not that I'm counting or anything. 

So with working only 3 days a week, coming into the office early so I can leave early, and having peace of mind that Vinny is in good hands with his daddy at home, I am doing good with going back to work.  Now once we have to put Vinny in daycare things could get a little messy.  I'm anticipating there will be tears everywhere.  But we'll cross that bridge when the time comes. 

And no post is fun without a picture.  How cute is my boy?  Ugh, love his little face. 

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger