3 Months .. WHAT?!?

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Vinny is officially 3 months old.  HUH?  For real?  Shut up.  How did this happen so quickly? 

Time just keeps going by faster and faster and as much as I try my hardest to slow it down, it doesn't work.  I now realize what moms mean when they say cherish every moment with your baby because before you know it, they are toddlers.  Granted Vinny isn't close to being a toddler yet.  But 3 months have gone by much faster than I anticipated. 

Vinny has filled my heart with more happiness and joy than I ever could have imagined.  I'll admit I was never one of those girls who dreamed of being a mom.  It was never something that was high on the priority list.  There was a point in my life where I didn't even think I wanted children.  But after suffering a miscarriage everything hit me like a ton of bricks.  I never knew how much I wanted something until it was tragically taken away from me.

And now, I can't imagine not being a mom.  Nor having Vinny in our lives.  It's like he's always been here.  I seriously have never loved someone so much in my life. 

Here's my man.  All 3 months of him.  And look, no iphone photos!





2 comments:

Jill said...

So sweet! Love him looking at this book! That's a very cute picture! What a sweet boy!

LacyLouise said...

OHHHH the pics of him reading are way to precious:) LOVE! Might have to still your idea:)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger