Beach Ball

Friday, August 3, 2012

That's what I am comparing myself to at this point.  A beach ball.  I'm very round and I feel like I grow 2 inches outward overnight each night. 

When I had a cute little bump, people would just look at me and smile.  I'd get compliments on how tiny or how cute I looked.  I won't lie, I loved it!  Now it seems people look at me in fear that I'm going to deliver right in front of them.  The past week 3 strangers have either asked me when my due date was, or made a comment that I must be due soon.  I like to tell them I still have three months to go to see their reaction.  Their faces are always priceless.  It's the little things that get me through my days at this point. 






2 comments:

hlee said...

That's cute....try looking shocked and tell someone youre not pregnant! I did that to a poor unsuspecting man when I was nearing the end and it was hilarious. You have to take what kicks you can at this point.

hlee said...

Ps, you're still cute and adorable. Loving the hair.

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger