Shameless Plug

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I've never really advertised my photography on this blog before.  I like to keep this one for my personal use and my photography blogsite well... for my photography.  But today I'm going to be that girl and give myself a shameless plug so here it goes...

I will be teaming up with my good friend, Natalie, of Natalie Kirby Photography to conduct mini sessions next week. Mini sessions are a great way to get some updated photos in a shortened time frame at a discounted rate.

When: July 26, 2012

Where: The Orchard Art House, 22490 Murray Street, Excelsior, MN 55331

What: 15 minute mini session – 10 high resolution images with full printing rights

How: To reserve your time slot follow this link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/nkphotography

Questions?  Email me!  chris@christinanaselli.com or visit my blogsite at www.christinanaselli.com


1 comment:

leah @maritalbless said...

So fun lady! I hope it's a great success!

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger