Next Month - What?!

Monday, July 2, 2012

Today someone at work asked me when my due date was.  I stopped in the middle of saying the month August and then said blurted out "next month!"  I can't even believe it.  It seems so surreal to think I will be holding our son/daughter next month.  I'm so excited, anxious and nervous all at once.

In nursery decorating news I'm so happy to report that I'm making lots of progress.  I need to purchase one more piece of decor, paint a table and wait on a few more things to arrive from Etsy and I'll be just about finished!  I can't wait to reveal the nursery once everything is in place! 

My lovely and talented friend, Natalie, photographed my maternity session last Saturday.  I love when Nat photographs me.  I'm so comfortable in front of the camera with her.  Our sessions are always so fun and easy.  She gave me a sneak peek on FB and I love it - swollen hands and all!


Totally dying to see the rest! 

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger