MishMash

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

  • I'm emotional.  I have been crying over the dumbest and simplest of things.  Today's tears were over an Adele song that I've probably heard 8,395 times.  Not sure why I felt the need to turn on the waterworks but they started and I couldn't stop them.  By the time I got to my parking garage and glanced at myself in my rear view mirror I had mascara down my face, looking like a clown.  That's always a great way to start the day.

  • I'm doing a little revamp to my photography logo and blogsite tonight.  I needed a pop of color to my logo and wanted to change it for months.  My new logo isn't jaw dropping, but it's me and that's how I want my logo and site to be represented.  Once the revamp is finished I will post the link.

  • To add to the photography talk I'm super excited to be teaming up with my good friend, Nat, from Natalie Kirby Photography and host mini sessions on July 26th!  The sessions will be held at the Orchard Art House.  Shop for some new jewels and update your head shots - perfect combination if you ask me!  I am so excited for this and am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that we have beautiful weather that day.

  • Wearing white while pregnant is never a good idea.  I have several marks/stains on my white shirt I'm sporting today.  Apparently I think my belly is smaller than what it is.  I'm a mess today and cannot wait to go home and change. 

  • My office manager asked about what my plans were for my  maternity leave.  I can't even believe it's really only a few weeks away.  46 days to be exact.  In calculating everything out it looks like I will only get paid for close to half my leave.  It's going to so tight financially for us because of that.  I just pray I won't have to go back to work prior to my 12 weeks of leave is up. 

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger