Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Sunday, July 15, 2012



Yep,  I did it.  I chopped it all off!  
 

Didn't think I'd do it, did you?

So, I wanted it to be a tad shorter.  More like the photos I posted in this post.  But I got a little too chicken once my butt was in the chair.  So baby steps it is.  This is the shortest my hair has ever been and honestly, I'm loving it.  I really thought I would end up coming home kicking myself and wondering why on earth I had the urge to cut it in the first place.  But it feels so fresh, so much thicker and 130% healthier.  I really really love it. 

I will be going back prior to our peanut arrives to touch up my highlights so I figured if I still wanted to go a tad shorter or even invert the back a little, I can do it then.  Til then I'm going to get used to the shortness and rock it. 

4 comments:

jv726 said...

I love your hair cut! Ive never commented but I have been reading for a while and I just had to say that I love the cut. I have been contemplating something similar for a while...does it go up in a pony tail or is it too short? I promise I'm not a creeper that is gonna copy your hair, I was just wondering :)Thanks!

Court said...

Thank you! Ha, you are too funny! You can copy my hair - I didn't patent it :) It does go in a pony but it's a little nub. It's cute tho! That's another reason I didn't go shorter, I definitely wanted to be able to put it in a pony! I put it half up earlier and it's pretty cute that way too. Do it - cut yours :)

ellestruck said...

C-CUP! This is stinkin cute! It makes me jealous.....Wish I had the balls to cut mine! You look amazing! Ps. I can't wait to meet your child. Baby Naselli....you best hurry up...You got people waiting to meet ya, hold ya, kiss ya, and dress you in obnoxious clothes! ;) Haha VINNY VINNY VINNY! PPS. I'm totally gonna get the baby that onsie that says "I'm with the MILF" pahahaha

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

You are brave! I am always scared of making a huge haircut change while I'm pregnant. You look darling.

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger