Glider Love

Monday, July 23, 2012

My glider was FINALLY delivered.  I feel like I've been waiting forever for this key piece for the nursery to arrive.  I can't express how much I love it.  Plus, it's super comfy!  I think my Tiko pillow totally makes the glider, don't you?  I don't think I've every loved a pillow so much before!


The hubs and I made lots of progress in the nursery over the weekend.  We hung a huge art piece above the dresser and fluffed and hung my tissue poms over the crib.  Everything looks so good and makes me feel even more ready for our peanut to arrive early.  A girl can wish right?  We just have to hang one more thing (hopefully this week) and I'm still waiting on my custom changing pad cover.  Once those few things are done I can finally reveal the nursery.  It turned out exactly how I envisioned in my head.  Maybe even a little better.  I love it and I can't wait to spend endless hours in here with our little peanut (34 days to go if anyone was counting with me). 

1 comment:

ellestruck said...

I want you to rock me in that thing! ;) The Tiko pillow totally makes it! Only a few more days girl!!!

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger