Chop Chop

Thursday, July 12, 2012

I have the itch to cut my hair.  BAD.  But obviously since I'm pregnant I will not make any rash decisions about my hair until after the baby is born...  Or I'll walk into the salon this weekend and chop it all off...   Regardless, I'm totally in love with this cut I found on pinterest.  I keep going back to it and each time I do I love it a little bit more.  The before and after pictures are also on this blog.





Adorbs right? 

 I've never cut my hair this short so I have no idea how I'll feel about it.  What I do know is that I need to do something with my hair soon.  Pregnancy hasn't been kind to my hair.  Most women have shiny, luscious locks that grows an inch per day.  I was not so blessed.  My hair is super dry, brittle and apparently stopped growing as soon as I peed on a stick.  BUT I do have to say my scalp has dried up so much during pregnancy which has been so nice!  I now wash my hair every 3 days.  I realize it sounds gross, but I work it. 

Thoughts?  Love it?  Hate it?  Don't do it?  Do it now? 

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger