Anxious

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Today is ultrasound day.  I'm super anxious to get this work day over with so I can head to my doctor appointment.  I can't wait to see our peanut on the big screen :)  I need to remind the tech that I don't want to know the baby's gender so please, no slip ups.  We've made it this far not knowing and I really want to stick it out til the end.  Thought I'd never say that to be honest.  I've been wanting to know so bad!  But with only a little over 3 weeks to go what's the point of finding out now?  It's better this way.  If I found out today, you know I'd be in Baby Gap right after my appointment dropping way too much money on gender specific clothes. 

My biggest fear is for the tech to tell me I have a 9+ pounder already in my belly.  I feel like a hippo and that of course makes me think I have the world's biggest baby in the womb.  But I know these ultrasounds can be off 2 lbs in either direction so I'm hoping not to freak out when I hear what our peanut (or not so peanut) is topping the scales at. 

Til then I'm going to try to be as productive as possible to help make this day go by fast.  And by productive I mean a lot of emailing and googling.

2 comments:

LacyLouise said...

Cute blog! Hopefully the ultrasound went good, I had mine at 32 weeks and they told me he was already 5lbs, he is a normal but robust weight she said so we might have a porker on our hands:) goodluck to you!

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

I can't wait to find out the gender ... good for you for waiting this long!

PS - love the haircut :)

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger