35 Weeks

Friday, July 20, 2012

35 weeks pregnant and only 37 days left until my due date.  According to thebump.com s/he is the size of a coconut!  (Typing coconut just made my mouth salivate for a pina colada...)

"He's about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. From here on out, he won't get much longer, but he's plumping up. He's now about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds, and he'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth."

I pray these next few weeks fly by.  I have to admit, I'm pretty uncomfortable at this point.  My stomach ballooned out over the last week.  I no longer have a basketball under my shirt.  It has been upgraded to a beach ball.  Either our peanut had a dramatic growth spurt or the root beer floats, Dairy Queen runs, golden Oreos and back to back dinners at Chipotle caught up to me. 

I've realized that wearing a bright color (like pink) only draws more attention to my growing belly.  My boss actually came up to me and smiled at me this morning.  When I asked him what the smiles were for he said "You just look so different!"  Duhh.  I have a beach ball under my shirt, my hair is chopped and I have chipmunk cheeks.  Anyone would look different!
oceioanfioeaiviojiemaonioefmnioaniolhlikjfeoanufgherna <--- frustration. 



How far along:  35 weeks, 1 day
Maternity Clothes?  Absolutely.  I refuse to buy anymore maternity clothes at this point.  What I have, is what I have to work with.  My coworkers will just have to deal with me wearing the same thing over and over for the next few weeks. 
Stretch Marks?  Zero!
Sleep:  I wish I could sleep.  Insomnia and uncomfortableness has set in.  I've actually been sleeping on the couch downstairs for the last week or so.  It's so much cooler down there and since I'm up tossing and turning all night I figure it's best to be there so I don't wake up C.
Best Moment this Week:  Probably my haircut.  Is that lame?  Expecting something more and interesting?  Sorry, it's all I got.
Miss Anything?  My energy level.
Movement:  All the time! 
Food Cravings:  Other than ice I can't say I have any other cravings. 
Anything making you queasy or sick?  My swollen hands and feet!
Gender:  37 more days (give or take) til we can finally find out.  I'm so anxious!
Labor Signs:  Nope. 
Belly Button in or out?  It's starting to finally pop out a little!  Just barely, but it's starting!
Wedding Rings on or off?  Off.
Happy or Moody Most of the Time:  Happy and tired. 
Looking Forward to:  The weekend with the hubs.  We are picking up the glider and ottoman for tomorrow as well as putting some of the final touches on the nursery!  I can't wait to reveal it to everyone!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger