34 Weeks

Thursday, July 12, 2012

45 more days to go til my due date! 




How far along:  34 weeks
Maternity Clothes?  Yep but believe it or not I'm still squeezing by with some things not being maternity.
Stretch Marks?  None!
Sleep:  I'm up at all hours of the night it seems.  Altho last night I stayed up until almost midnight working on photography related things and slept through the night.  I didn't even get up once to go to the bathroom.  This could be a record.
Best Moment this Week:  Probably our baptism class on Tuesday.  It was so exciting to plan for the baptism already - even without meeting our baby yet.
Miss Anything?  Just being able to move around easily.  I feel like just getting into the truck sometimes is work.
Movement:  Lovin' every bit of it! 
Food Cravings:  Ice, ice and more ice.  I filled a glass of ice this morning on my drive in to work and chomped every single cube.  When it was empty I wished for a refill. 
Anything making you queasy or sick?  No, not really.
Gender:  I gave up wondering.  I'm dying to find out tho to see who's predictions were right or wrong!
Labor Signs:  Nothing
Belly Button in or out?  It's finally starting to poke out, but just a tiny tiny bit. 
Wedding Rings on or off?  Off.
Happy or Moody Most of the Time:  Why isn't emotional an option?
Looking Forward to:  My pedicure tomorrow! I'm overdue and need to get this hot pink color off my toes immediately.  It's just not me. 

1 comment:

Leslie G said...

First off- how cute are you!! You are ALL belly!! Second, I don't know if I realized you were blogging again- but I'm glad you are! I remember following and reading your blog in the early days. I'm so anxious and excited for you on the upcoming little arrival into your family! I've seen some pictures on FB, but I don't think I've ever said congrats- so CONGRATS!

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger