33 Weeks

Friday, July 6, 2012

51 days.  That is what is left until my due date.  Ekkk!

I have to admit that I'm starting to feel more and more ready.  If you asked me if I was ready two weeks ago, I would have started panicking and quickly would say no way.  But now I'm feeling prepared.  We have the nursery almost completed, clothes are washed, sheets are on the crib and all of our major items we need are ready to roll.  I still need to pack the hospital bag... which I will start tonight. 

We toured the maternity unit at the hospital last weekend and I think that helped me feel so much better about things.  We now know where to go when the time comes and I have a better idea of what to expect.  The nurses were so friendly and answered all our questions.  I'm so glad we chose this hospital to deliver at.  It just feels right.  Not to mention, only 10/15 mins from our house. 

Just look at that basketball under my shirt!  Whoa!




How far along:  33 weeks, 1 day
Maternity Clothes?  Duhh.  Of course.
Stretch Marks?  Nope!
Sleep:  Sleep is a jerk sometimes.  I've been having trouble the last week or so sleeping at night.  I can't get comfortable, I feel like I can't breath, I get up to go to the bathroom every 4 hours, C is snoring in my ear ... However I do appreciate my after work naps on the couch.
Best Moment this Week:  Finishing some key pieces to the nursery.  It's finally coming together just as I imagined it would in my mind and I'm loving it.
Miss Anything?  Being able to walk up the stairs without sounding like I ran a marathon would be awesome.
Movement:  All.the.time.  At my doc appointment last Tuesday it has been confirmed that s/he is head down which would explain feeling a lot more movement in my lower stomach - it's his/her hands and arms!
Food Cravings:  Ice, milk and popsicles are still my go to items.
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Besides gum, nothing.
Gender:  51 more days (give/take) until we will know!
Labor Signs:  Still nothing.  And still no Braxton Hicks.
Belly Button in or out?  Stretched and flat!
Wedding Rings on or off?  Off. 
Happy or Moody Most of the Time:  I would say happy but if you would ask C he would say I'm "on edge".  I don't mean to be but apparently I've been a little snippy lately.  Ooops.
Looking Forward to:  C's parents coming up this weekend!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger