Progress

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Last night the hubs painted me a nice big swatch of the new color I selected for the nursery.  Elephant Skin by Behr.  It's perfect.  I love it.  It's exactly what I envisioned the nursery walls to look like but obviously couldn't nail on the head during my first attempt.  It's the perfect background for my white crib and dresser.  I seriously love it so much that I might even continue this color into our master bedroom. 


This Friday the hubs plans on repainting the nursery.  Once that is complete then he can start assembling this:



Ekkk!  My nursery furniture has arrived!  I'm so thrilled!  I've been stressing so much about it lately because it wasn't supposed to show up until 2 weeks prior to my due date.  I love that it's here nice and early and the nursery will be completely finished before our little peanut arrives. 

Happy, Happy Court. 

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger