Pom Placement

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tissue poms are huge in nurseries right now.  It's such a cheap and easy way to add decoration and a pop of color.  I have to admit, I'm loving them and definitely want to incorporate poms in our little peanut's nursery. 

There are so many variations of pom clusters above the crib.  Big clusters, small clusters, a variation of big and small poms, all big poms, off centered, centered, across the entire crib ... options are really endless. 

{ Source } 


{ Source }


{ Source}


And then I stumbled upon this super simple pom arrangement and kinda love it.  Sometimes less is more.  I am also incorporating a letter into my nursery design and really like the placement and simplicity of where the "E" is in this photo. 

{ Source }


And then I saw this pom arrangement over the glider.  I kinda love this too. 

{ Source }


Now, not only do I have to decide on what size and color poms to get, but now I also need to decide the exact placement.  Should be simple, right?  Uh huh.  Sure.  I've been spending so much time getting inspiration for my nursery design that I can't even make the simplest decisions nowadays.

So, any suggestions are welcome :)

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger