MishMash

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

  • We FINALLY have internet at the house.  Three weeks without it is three weeks too long.  Like I've said before, you can only do so much online with your iphone.  It felt so good to see the glow of my computer screen again.  And to think there was a time when the internet was a word nobody knew of.

  • I miss the days of sleeping on my stomach.

  • The last two days I have come home from work to find rolls of toilet paper shredded throughout the house.  This is something a puppy would do, not an 8 year old dog.  What is going on with Tiko?  He's never done something like this before.  The first time he did it, I actually laughed a little.  But yesterday I pretty much flew off the handle.  Light switch much?  Maybe this is his way of acting out and showing his anxiety for the new family member arriving in 11 weeks (give or take)? 

  • I wish I had more hours in the day.  There are so many things I would like to do around the house that I just never get to.  After working all day, walking the dog, eating dinner, cleaning up and getting some laundry started I am drained and just want to relax on the couch.  I feel like my energy is slowly getting sucked out of me this third trimester.  I have way too much to get done in the house before the baby arrives so I really need to snap out of it.

  • I'm the last one on the planet that has not read The Hunger Games.  Everyone has moved on to Fifty Shades of Grey and left me in their dust.  I would rather use my time sleeping than reading at this point.  I'm sure it will take me a year to read the series the rate things are going.

  • My maternity wardrobe is very limited.  I wear the same thing basically every week.  I might change it up with a different necklace or shoes.  I have 1 pair of maternity shorts for the summer.  I'm debating if I should use my $75 Macy's gift card on myself for maternity clothes or save it for things for the house.  Is it silly to purchase new clothes knowing I have 11 weeks (give or take) left?  Maybe I should suck it up and make what I have already work...  On the flip side, I just used my $50 Target gift card towards a piece of new furniture for the house so maybe I should spend a little on myself. 

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger