Maxi Dresses & Baby Names

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I've come to the point in my pregnancy where I choose comfort vs. fashion.  I never thought I'd ever admit that.  Tomorrow I will be 30 weeks and let's face it, the belly's getting bigger which results in making it harder to move around and be comfortable.  I keep saying to C that I can't believe this is what fat people feel like 24/7.  I could never live like this.  I miss my flat stomach and being able to spring out of bed.  But, as Heather says, it's all for the greater good.  And I know it is.  10 more weeks (give or take).  I got this!  

To finish off my pregnancy in the hot summer days I have these simple and comfy maxi dresses in my Old Navy bag right now. 

Yes, 2 black maxi dresses. It's my favorite color to wear and in my opinion, a girl can never have enough black. 

















I have never loved cotton dresses as much as I do now.  So comfy and easy. 

Switching up the subject. 

C&I are firm on our girl and boy names we've selected.  We've actually been pretty firm on them since before I was even pregnant.  I'd love to share them but we are keeping them under wraps until s/he is here.  Today however I stumbled across a new girl name that I can't get out of my head.  I keep saying it over and over and the more I say it, the more I like it.  Of course, the first thing I did was google it's rank on the baby name charts.  Popular names are such a turn off to me.  There are just too many Sophias, Olivias, Jacobs and Aidens nowadays.  I was happy to see that this new girl name is ranked in the 400's. 

I have not ran this name by the hubs yet.  I'm excited to see if he likes it or not.  And to be honest, I don't even know if I love it enough to change our solid girl name we have selected.  Either way, thinking of names to name your future son or daughter is exciting :)

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger