Maternity Shoot

Friday, June 29, 2012

I'm super excited for tomorrow.  My ever so talented friend, Nat, is going to shoot my maternity photos for me.

With that said ... I brainstormed for a while yesterday on what I plan on wearing.  I definitely want to show off the belly, but also be comfortable and "myself" in the photos.  With it being in the 90's tomorrow I needed to keep the temp in consideration as well.   

And this is what I came up with ~



I'm lovin' the simplicity of it all.  It's very "Court" and exactly what I envisioned wearing for my shoot.  Plus the yellow and turquoise are my absolute favorite colors at the moment and I knew I wanted to incorporate pops of those colors. 

Now I'm off to practice how to smile all while sucking in my chipmunk cheeks.

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger